Request a quote

close
Please wait, your request is being processed
. . .
Thank you for completing our contact form. Your request has been sent
Your previous request is still in the queue. Please use Contacts page
Looks like something went wrong. Please use Contacts page
PRODUCTS OF INTEREST*
Casino
Sportsbook
Live Casino
Mobile
Lottery
Games Hub
Agents Network
Enterprise Solutions
TARGET LAUNCH*
August
  • January
  • February
  • March
  • April
  • May
  • June
  • July
  • August
  • September
  • October
  • November
  • December
2022
  • 2022
  • 2023
  • 2024
  • 2025

I agree to transfer provided data to 1Click Games and accept the Privacy Policy.

1Click Games signed a contract with Red Tiger to distribute its online casino games

1Click Games has expanded its White Label Casino Platform through a new integration with Red Tiger. The provider is now integrated with the 1Click Games Marketing Module and includes RNG and Mobile casino games, that 1Click Games offer to their clients.

The mission of the Red Tiger is to create high-quality multifunctional games that can bring maximum pleasure to players all around the world. The company is a developer of slots inspired by the Japanese and Chinese culture. Those who follow Red Tiger novelties are probably familiar with its games like Sumo Spins, Fortune Charm, Red Hot Slot.

Maxim T., CEO at 1Click Games, commented: “Our collaboration is a strategic step because the 1Click Games portfolio is in demand in those key markets with which Red Tiger works. All Red Tiger games have impressive HD graphics, detailed animation, and a thematic soundtrack. Different popular themes are implemented in their slot machines. You can enjoy different plots starting from ancient Egypt and traditional fruit slots to mystical and adventurous Asian slots.”

The Red Tiger's game portfolio includes slot machines, table games, which include several varieties of roulette, baccarat, and blackjack.

Red Tiger's Marketing Director, says, “We believe this will be a successful partnership for everyone: 1Click Games, us, and most importantly for all our players. Red Tiger offers high-quality software for popular online casinos both in Europe and Asia. Our mission is to deliver only the highest quality video slots and casino table games. We are proud to have a deep understanding of player psychology and use innovative tools to improve their gambling experience.”

About Red Tiger

The doors of the Red Tiger studio opened in 2014, but the history of the company began long before that. The new brand became a project of a team of experienced specialists, thanks to whom online gambling began to rapidly gain popularity in Asia and Europe.

Red Tiger started creating slots from scratch. The company obtained certificates from standard regulators in Europe. Since 2014, Red Tiger has been licensed by the UK Gambling Commission and by the official regulatory of Isle of Man.

Red Tiger calls the creation of slots the science of fun. Their growing team includes mathematicians, graphic designers, software developers, audio engineers, gambling experts, Q As, and experienced account managers.

Video slots make up 80% of the brand's assortment. The remaining 20% contain board games, devices with non-standard mechanics. Red Tiger Gaming is also moving beyond the slot machine segment. Today, developers are interested in interactive emulators, video poker, live casino, and simulators of table games.

Website: Home (redtiger.com)

About 1Click Games

1Click Games is a supplier of premium white-label solutions for both iGaming startups as well as existing operators worldwide. 1Click Games focuses on fast integration, ensuring rapid and cost-effective time to market for all its clients. Operators are provided a complete gaming site with a full suite of top iGaming products including casino, sportsbook, mobile casino, and live casino, all deployed under a unified management platform, as well as services like sublicensing, branding, content management, etc. 1Click Games brand is owned by Gamesoft/Winzon. More information about 1Click Games is available at www.1clickgames.com.

Back
Top